After a warm greeting at our door, we will show you our beautiful selections of stone in our elegant showroom, discuss your project and show you our processes to help you understand why A&A Granite is your best choice for your project. So, we make it simple, we start by…
- Asking you questions to understand your needs so we can better service your unique project and discuss selections of stone types.
- Once you have selected your stone, we schedule a job site measure with our Professional Templater who will measure your project with the most technically and unmatched accurate digital template software.
- Once this is done we will take a photograph of your hand selected stone and bar code it with your pertinent information on it.
- Then our Fabrication Manager will inlay your digital template onto your slab and position the design so as to get the most attractive results.
- Then we will email you the layout for your approval. You will be able to see where the seams are matched and where the sink and other appliances are on the layout as well.
- Once approved, it will be sent to our CNC water-jet machine where it will cut it out with the utmost accuracy. Once all the fabrication with your choice of edge treatment is completed it will be loaded with our 80 ft. wireless remote controlled crane onto one of our professionally wrapped trucks for your scheduled delivery.
- Once we arrive at your home or business our Team of professionals will install it with the utmost care and leave your project cleaner than when they got there. Once completed your Sales Professional will follow up with you on your experience with us to make sure you are completely satisfied with your whole experience.
If there is ever an issue on any phase of the process we will get it resolved quickly to your satisfaction. We also offer a full one year warranty on all of our labor and materials on your Project.
Our goal is for you to enjoy your experience with A&A Granite from the moment you enter our showroom to installation, leaving you with a beautiful project that will enhance your home or business for years to come!